How many financial products do you know that are designed to help average people get ahead? Probably not many. That’s one of the many reasons Grit stands out. We created Grit so that everyone has the opportunity to pay off debt, build emergency savings and achieve their financial goals. It’s the only financial wellness card that offers payroll advances to access YOUR hard-earned cash, and get cashback on purchases.
Here are three of the ways we’re making financial security more accessible with Grit.
- Your financial security is our main concern
We get it, there are a lot of financial products on the market to choose from. So how do you know who you can trust with your hard-earned dollars?
We want to assure you that we built Grit on the strongest possible partner network, leveraging globally trusted firms to operate and reinforce security beyond best practice standards. So you can feel secure knowing your money is safe with us.
- Can’t afford a financial advisor? Our financial experts are available to help
Most affluent households have money managers or financial advisors that oversee their financial affairs and help them grow their wealth. But the average American hasn’t had access to this kind of expertise. Until now.
Grit’s mission is to provide financial wellness tools for everyone, which is why we’ve put together a team of experts who are here to help you: financial, technical and operations specialists providing a unique financial service backed by both expertise and empathy.
Our experts include:
- Almaz – Our founder, and a serial entrepreneur who doesn’t believe in helping the rich get richer on the backs of working Americans. Almaz’s mission is to use his business experience and tech-savvy to create a product that gives everyone the ability to get out of debt, build savings and earn more money.
- Shirish – Our chief operating officer, and a successful business executive who immigrated to the U.S. and built his wealth by working hard and saving as much as possible. Years of experience helped him to buffer up his money smarts, and now his mission is to bring this knowledge to the masses. He’s literally out pounding the pavement every week to bring Grit to as many communities as he can. His motto? “A penny saved is a penny earned.”
- Dr. Ken – Our advisor and financial expert who has spent his career dedicated to teaching the principles of economics and money management. His goal is to help others develop financial stability and he’s passionate about working to change the system to benefit everyone, not just the elite.
- We’re growing our suite of money management tools to better serve your financial needs
While our core function is to help you access your earned wages when you need them for emergency expenses, we’re also able to pay you up to 2 days earlier than your regularly scheduled employer payday. We’re also offering cashback so you can earn money even while you’re spending it – as long as you use your Grit Card.
And we’re the only card that does both. But it’s just the beginning.
Our plans to expand Grit’s financial services will allow you to not only access your earned wages and earn more cashback, but you’ll also have the opportunity to expand your financial savvy, so you can best put your earnings to work for you and your family.
Stay tuned for what’s coming – we’re committed to bringing you more financial security and wellness offerings in the coming months.